THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Biyernes, Marso 18, 2011

                                                                     Myself
    Before i start this article, let me introduce myself. I am Dominique Calzado, I lived in Brgy. San Jose Roxas City. I am17 years old. I like playing basketball, and playing computer games. I study at Hercor College, I am taking a course of BS Computer Science. I wrote this article so you will know my whole personality. Some people will like me, and some people hate me. I don't care what other people said about me but the most important thing is I'm being myself for the one i love. I will never give up to fight what is right and defend myself. I'm being brave to face anything in my life. If i encountered any difficulties in my life, i do my best to think what is the right thing to do.If i am interested in a certain things that would catch my eyes, i discovered these things. Then i would like these things and i will love it. I'm being myself, this is really me!!


   Self image, this is what i'm taking care of. I know how to fight for myself and i now howto act in a right way but the important thing for me is what other people said about me. I'm living for myself and and for my friends and family because i know they are the only one who can really understand me because I'm living for the one who can understand me not for anyone who judged me in a wrong way...

0 (mga) komento: