THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

                                             Why I take Computer Science 
    Technology, what comes to your mind when you hear the word technology? Does it sounds like we have to explore in the world of modernization? The people nowadays are awaken to the new advancement of technologies that is also essential in our daily life, not only for our self-satisfaction. Some knew their limitation, some are don't. But don't you know, we must control the things around us. We must used to open new trends in our life. We discovered a lot of things so we can learn from it and so we can learn new experiences. But most especially, we can learn things in our way if we apply these knowledge for our future someday.....


    Skills are very important assets which is needed whenever we find a job. Skills in learning and exploring technologies are very essential and computer is the best way that i could think it might help me someday. It might give me a good product and i feel exploring computer is enjoying . That's why i take the course COMPUTER SCIENCE. The reason behind that, because i am gaining more knowledge in these course and i learn more and more information. This decision i choose is what i love and i know by taking these course, it might change my life and it might give me an idea to make more money and also, to help my family. I can manage a business, pursue my career and show my skills and knowledge. No one else can take it from me, and this is my life i suppose to be.........

2 (mga) komento:

jonnajane ayon kay ...

grabe vah.. heheh.. you may pursue you life talaga.. gudluck:)

dominique calzado ayon kay ...

tnx!... :)